Silver Hill Games blog focus is on board games and card games, the objective of which is to teach people the art of board and card game playing.
I write about my own game designs, games in development, how-to for games, design thoughts, tabletop accessories, storage ideas, and game recommendations.
Latest Blog Posts
- Pokemon TCG Playmats to Level Up Your Gameplay with Exclusive ThemesTake your Pokemon TCG battles to the next level with our playmats equipped with card zones, ensuring precise placement and maximum victory potential. Are you tired of your Pokémon Trading Card Game sessions turning into a chaotic mess? Look no further, as we bring you the ultimate solution to keep your battles organized and immersive […]
- Michigan Rummy RulesThe main goal is to get rid of all your cards before anyone else. If you have one or more of the bonus cards, then you want to make sure you can play that in a sequence or get a chance to start one with that. It’s common to get stuck with a bonus card when someone else goes out first.
- Music for Table Top GamingWe here at Silver Hill Games love playing board games. We don’t want you to miss out on the fun, so we put together some awesome dramatic music to get you in the mood. We have put together a collect of songs and soundscapes to enhance your table top gaming experience. We’ve taken the time […]
- What are the rules of crazy eights card gameQuick rules of Crazy 8’s The object of the game is to have the fewest points and the object of each round is to be the first one to get rid of all the cards in your hand. What you need Crazy eights card game can be played with a standard playing card deck for […]
- What We DoWhat We Do Silver Hill Games is a small and independent gaming company with big dreams. From concept, design, testing through publishing we work through it all on most platforms from tabletop board and card games to mobile games. To us a game should be inclusive for everyone to enjoy, this is at the heart […]